Myat Noe Thu Company Limited was founded in 25th September 2002. Beforehand, the company has been executed in importing Irrigation Equipment, exporting Wood Products, Wood-based Industry, trading Vehicles and Accessories, Food & Beverages trading, Transportation, Gems and Jewelry and Hotel and Tourism fields, we decided to take part in building of infrastructure for our developing country as a token of shouldering. So we extend a subsidized company as Myat Noe Thu Construction Company in 13th October 2008 and take part in construction fields of Myanmar.
The Ministry of Construction let us take care of maintaining and reconstruction of Meiktila-Kyaukpadaung-Nyaung Oo road in Built-Operate-Transfer (B.O.T) system in 2008. Then Myat Noe Thu started road construction fields and tried its best in this road construction by competence effort of its intelligent employees and skillful engineers. So we can proudly implement Meiktila-Kyaukpadaung-Nyaung Oo highway road development within two years. The public who use frequently this highway get the benefit of smooth travelling and safe driving. Then Myat Noe Thu gained good reputation as a efficient construction company among B.O.T companies till now.
Board of Director
In 2014, Myat Noe Thu decided to extend its professional skill by recruiting experienced engineers as directors. Intention is to develop rapidly the infrastructure of Myanmar by collaboration among with foreign construction companies.
U Han Soe
BE(Civil), PE(Construction), ACPE
Retired DG, Department of Bridge, Ministry of Construction
U Nyunt Tin
Retired DSE, Department of Highway, Ministry of Construction
U Myint Kyi
Retired AE, Department of Bridge, Ministry of Construction
Expend B.O.T Road Network
Nowadays we have made alliance with WK E&C Construction Company, Korea and Nippon Road Company from japan to combine force in road and bridge constructions. We are now well-known company to ministry of construction and Yangon City Development Committee.After gaining good reputation from both government and public, company was assigned to take of following B.O.T Roads. (Total 213 miles and 6 furlongs)
B.O T Project of Myat Noe Thu Construction Co.,Ltd
- Meiktila -Kyaukpadaung-Nyaung Oo - Bagan Road which is 93 miles and 6 furlongs, handed to our company in 2008 and we have to operate for (40) years.
- Nyaung Oo - Myingyan Road which is 40 miles 2 furlongs of length, handed to our company in 2008 and we have to operate for (40) Years
- Letpanchaepaw (Nyaung Oo) - Pakokku - Myaing - Linkataw – Monywa Road which is 79 miles and 6 furlongs of length turned over to our company in 2013 and we have to operate for (40) Years.
- North Yamar Bridge (1280 ft) upgrading project was launched in 2015 and we have to operate for (40) years. Upgrading was done by using steel plate girder and RCC deck slab, replacing temporary bailey assemblies.
- Saw Chaung Hydropower Project was launched in 2015.